Frequently Asked Questions
- I don't like needles, so I would prefer a painless hair replacement system but not a toupee because I don't want it to fall off or look fake.
- The terrible looking comedic toupees seen in movies are extremely cheaply made with synthetic (plastic) hair. Some of Hollywood's most famous leading men have worn toupees for years. Did you know that Sean Connery wore a toupee in all of his James Bond films? He and other idols such as John Travolta, John Wayne and Frank Sinatra all wore toupees. So did Ben Aflack, Matthew McConnaughle, Mel Gibson and Ted Danson. The reason that you would not know this unless someone told you in some form or fashion is that all of these famous male leads had their toupees custom made for them. We carry high quality products made by companies who have been in the business for years. A toupee is only one option out of many options available to you. To find out which option is the right option for you, simply call the number at the top of this page to schedule your consultation.
- I am interested in learning more about hair replacement but I find it really embarrassing to talk about.
- It is not unusual for men experiencing hair loss to feel embarrassed discussing such a personal topic. We have been in this business for a long time and we know how to put you at ease. We deal with the topic of hair loss on a daily basis so from the moment you walk into the door for your first scheduled consultation, your comfort is our primary concern.
- I don't think I have enough hair to do anything with.
- There are solutions out there for most every type of hair loss. Schedule a confidential consultation with us so that we can talk about the options available to you.
- I am female and I don't think there are any options available to me.
- There are solutions out there for most every type of hair loss for both males and females. Schedule a confidential consultation with us so that we can talk about the options available to you.